bareMinerals: Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
Purchase at bareMinerals
This creamy liquid mineral foundation provides you with all around full coverage for 24-hours, is transfer-resistant, and has a natural soft matte finish. With 35 shades you are guaranteed to find the perfect shade to match your skin. This product is designed to improve your skins appearance in the long term and blur pores and imperfections in an instant. The ingredients that make up this foundation include bamboo stem and papaya enzymes which help improve the texture of your skin. Additionally, it provides you with sun protection and is resistant against water and heat.
I have had this product for a while now and overall I love it and use it all the time. It truly provides a full coverage and never causes any breakouts unlike some others. I found that it really has improved the overall texture of my skin over time. I love how natural it looks when I apply 1-2 thin layers. It is also very easy to find the shade that is perfect for your skin tone which I always struggle with the most with foundations. Besides a few insignificant complaints, it really is the perfect foundation for anyone with acne-prone or oily skin.
Bare Minerals Liquid Foundation Criticisms & Best Qualities
- The shade that I bought became darker after some time which is pretty common for most foundations
- You should get a shade lighter for this reason
- I recommend going in person to test out different shades (and waiting a few minutes to see the true colour) before purchasing
- I found that this foundation does transfer unlike what was promised, however, it wasn’t nearly as bad as other foundations I’ve used
- Not easy to take off
- I do not recommend this product for people with dry skin!! I know people with dry skin who had much worse experiences- best for oily skin
- General tip for any foundation: Make sure you always keep the sponge you use clean or it could cause acne
- I recommend not putting too many layers on your skin and making the layers lighter for a more natural finish
- If you find this foundation too thick I recommend using a damp sponge to apply it
- Excellent and smooth full coverage
- Hides blemishes and makes skin look clear and polished
- colours are extremely close to all skin tones
- Does not dry your skin up
- Does not cause breakouts
- Doesn’t feel like you are wearing makeup
- Makes your skin look natural while still providing full coverage
- Holds up well throughout the whole day
- Includes SPF!